The Sibley Field Guide to Birds of Western North America, 2nd Edition
Free Ground Shipping on Most Orders
30 Day Return Policy
Do you want a guide for quick bird identifications or more in-depth avian knowledge? The highly regarded 2nd edition of the Sibley Guide to Birds of Western North America delivers both for 715 species found west of the Rocky Mountains. New to the 2nd edition, you find recent taxonomic changes, new species introductions, and a layout reflecting the format found in the larger Sibley Guide to Birds. Well organized for easy use and compact sized for portability, Sibley includes revised images, maps, and text to the multiple illustrations with captions about important field marks and range maps for each species, as well as updated descriptions of nesting, voice, behavior, food, and feeding habits. A great gift to yourself or others, the Sibley Guide to Birds of Western North America is a proven resource for birders of all experiences.703 bird species
- plus regional populations.
- that are as stunning as they are accurate.
- pointing out the most important field marks.
- covers frequency, nesting, behavior, food and feeding, voice description, and key identification features.
- created from information contributed by 110 regional experts across the continent.