The Sibley Field Guide to Birds of Western North America, 2nd Edition
Free Ground Shipping on Most Orders
30 Day Return Policy
Do you want a guide for quick bird identifications or more in-depth avian knowledge? The highly regarded 2nd edition of the Sibley Guide to Birds of Western North America delivers both for over 700 species found west of the Rocky Mountains. Well organized for easy use and compact sized for portability, Sibley includes multiple illustrations with captions about important field marks and range maps for each species, as well as descriptions of nesting, voice, behavior, food, and feeding habits. A great gift to yourself or others, the Sibley Guide to Birds of Western North America is a proven resource for birders of all experiences.
- 703 bird species plus regional populations.
- More than 4,600 illustrations that are as stunning as they are accurate.
- Descriptive caption text pointing out the most important field marks.
- Comprehensive text covers frequency, nesting, behavior, food and feeding, voice description, and key identification features.
- Updated maps created from information contributed by 110 regional experts across the continent.