This Focus Guide, with its revolutionary new method of illustration and clear focus on the essentials, is filled with a wealth of information:
- More than 2000 photographs have been selected and digitally edited to show exactly how to recognize each bird.
- Vivid descriptions capture each bird's key markings, habits, habitat, and voice.
- Clear, simple, and efficient organization shows similar birds together, and you can see all the information you need at a glance.
- Color keys make it easy to find the right group.
- Range maps show where and when to see each bird throughout the year.